Thursday, January 31, 2008

politics

Okay, so Edwards and Giullani are out.

I am so out of the loop when it comes to a lot of things - sort of the beauty of not being inundated with the constant political bickering. But that also means that I only hear from from my (admittedly super-liberal) friends and/or what I'm drawn to read, or CNN World, which leans liberal.

It seems obvious that it is between Clinton and Obama for the Democrats, (I thought it was super-cool that Edwards went to work on a Habitat for Humanity site after withdrawing from the race). For the Republicans, it is McCain and ?? Romney? Is there anyone else who actually has a shot at the nomination?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Jessica...Aunt Mimi here...
No. No one else has a shot in hell. Giuliani and Edwards backed down...Edwards hasn't stood behind anyone, yet. There was a debate last night, and they seated McCain and Romney next to each other, so it really LOOKED like they were the only candidates running, even though Huckabee and Paul are physically in the race. They may as well not even been there...and they won't be for long, if you get my drift.
Politics is sooooooo much fun!