Sunday, July 15, 2007

good things

My country school wanted me to be there on Friday so they could say goodbye, plus they wanted me to go to the end of semester lunch.

It was great! We drove out to this beautiful area on Baegun Mountain and they had set up tables and were already grilling the meat. I made sure it wasn't dog (it is summer, and that is the season for it, so I'm careful) and it was awesome! We sat in a shelter on the edge of this gorgeous, rocky, fast-moving mountain stream all afternoon.

I'm mostly done with packing - a few things here and there to throw into boxes over the next couple of days, but that's about it. I fly home Saturday!! Cannot wait!!

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

Hey there,

When I was in what the book in Seoul, they were talking about the new Harry Potter. It will be available at midnight on Friday - if you have time to get to Itaewon before you fly out, you will be the first on your block to have it!

V