Friday, July 20, 2007

last day

Tomorrow morning I leave for home!! I should be landing in Chicago in about 30 hours. Things have been crazy with the packing and getting things ready to move (I head to Mokpo three days after I get back from the US). Right now, there are some last minute things to throw in boxes, trash to take out, and a last cleaning. Easily done in a day.

Today was my last day at school, and that really is kind of sad. I'll miss the people here. It's a shame that my principal makes things so difficult and that I'm so far from everyone and everything. Because it is only a semester break and not the end of the school year here, there isn't the sense of closure I got when I had left the other schools where I've taught.

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

Safe travels and please keep updating your blog from time to time so that I can read about your fun times back home.