Tuesday, October 16, 2007

rocks



I found this through a link on the Craft magazine blog and thought they were beautiful.

Last night I was waiting to get into the climbing gym and a group of middle school girls walked by and started to talk to me (Nicola, they were your students). WOW, do I miss middle school girls!! They spent about 5 minutes asking me where I was from and telling me that I was beautiful, and then pointing out qualities they found particularly attractive. And these girls had been taught that "big nose" and "high nose" are two very different things, and that "big nose" doesn't sound as complimentary as they think it does. Which is nice. I don't get as much "beautiful teacher!" as I did last year. Sad. I think that middle schoolers are better at sucking up.

2 comments:

Ms Parker said...

I LOVE Middle School girls!!!!

Was swarmed by a gaggle of them in Jeju. They asked me to buy them soju and I said no.

Anonymous said...

Just girls. Not boys. Middle school boys are evil.