Sunday, October 14, 2007

Suncheon 10k

1:10:20 (1 hour, 10 minutes, 20 seconds).

This is one minute and twenty seconds faster than the Jeju-do 10k last June, for which I was actually pretty well trained. As in, I was running more than once a week. Though in my own defense, I was running at least 1 mile most days up until two weeks ago. Still, one mile is a lot less that 6 and a quarter. This is also about five minutes faster than what I thought I would do, which is awesome. The past few weekends, I have been doing longer runs and/or played ultimate frisbee, which essentially is interval running.

I had fajitas last night, too. That also brings me joy.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Congrats on your great time!!!! How are things treating you?

Anonymous said...

It brings me joy that it brings you joy.