Monday, April 14, 2008

Photo Backlog

I haven't posted photos in FOREVER, so I have a bit of a backlog. There are more where these came from on the Flickr page.

In Seoul:
We went to a cultural performance (they had examples of all kinds of traditional music and dance) and got to try on hanbok - traditional Korean dress. I was able to try on one of the headpieces, which brought me great joy. One should note that hanbok supersedes empire-waisted tops/dresses as the worst offender in the "makes you look pregnant even if you aren't" category.
IMG_0807.JPG

Amanda and Ian are new parents. We had a baby shower for them in March:

"What if" (Amanda, Randi, and Rachel)
IMG_0834.JPG

Sloane, Virgina, and me.
IMG_0826.JPG

We said goodbye to Garrett multiple times, including this one at P-Club (one of the "foreigner" bars in town)
Nicola, Garrett, Virgina
IMG_0853.JPG

Krista, Camille, Me
IMG_0843.JPG


Nicola got treated with bee venom at the traditional medicine doctor:
IMG_0846.JPG

We celebrated Monique's birthday:
IMG_0888.JPG
IMG_0887.JPG

And Jongwon and my birthday: (the only pictures I have of us together, one or the other of us looks bad. You should imagine revelry and awesomeness. At least from what I can remember...)
birthday

There was a pub quiz night:
Ricky and me
IMG_0904.JPG

And I saw the greatest sweatshirt on a student I have ever seen in my life:
IMG_0897.JPG

No comments: