Monday, July 21, 2008

Two more classes

Today I inadvertently taught a group of 5th graders how to say y'all. Well, I mean, I accidentally said it the first time, but explaining how it was a contraction was pretty much direct instruction. Especially when I made the repeat it because it made me laugh.

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Cupcakes. You have no idea how badly I want a cupcake right this very minute.
2. Libraries. Whole buildings that are full of books? And most of them in a language I can understand? For FREE!?! WOW.

Things I will miss:
1. Lemon Cap - Lemon-flavored soju. Delicious. Dangerous, but one of the two best ways to drink soju (kiwi soju - basically a kiwi smoothy with soju - is also in the running).
2. Having only cell phone, gym membership, and internet bills. Everything else is paid for by my school.

No comments: