Tuesday, July 15, 2008

work-appropriate

It is so humid here that I have taken "work appropriate clothing" to mean "accessories mean this isn't wearing my pajamas to work." I seriously have been sweating through all my clothes and today broke down and just went with Thai fisherman pants and a black tee-shirt. At least you can't see the sweat as much through the black shirt. Besides, no one really cares what I wear (or even notices, really) and I like to think that the jangly bracelet makes it look artsy rather than "it's this or being a big sweaty beast." Though I'm still sort of a big sweaty beast.

I just realized that I have no full weeks of school left. This Friday/Saturday I will be teaching a group of college students from the States how to teach a Korean English summer camp, and next week we have two or three days. THEN SCHOOL IS OUT!! I have exactly three weeks from tomorrow left in the country!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

ahahaha! i totally read your plans for the weekend and thought "hmm, sounds like what I'm doing. where she doing that?"

it was a split second thought that means I need to get out of here!

see you on friday ;)