Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Three things

1.) if you still have/use my earthlink email address, it will be going away forever at the end of the month. I sent out the "hey, i'm moving" email with my current address, but if you want it again, let me know.

2.) I got my contract in the mail, I got the NM Public Education Department to send me another copy of my teaching license on the same day I asked for it, and was able to talk to a human at the school board office. I think the world might explode. (this was countered by requests made by the consulate which resulted in me not being able to get everything mailed for my visa today...)

3.) I got past my mental block of what is considered "long distance" in running. Yesterday, I did 4 miles. For those of you who don't know, that is a lot of miles to run. But I didn't walk and I didn't die and I'm still a minute faster per mile than I was at altitude.

No comments: