Tuesday, April 10, 2007

School Field Trip

Last Wednesday, the teachers at my school took a field trip to see the cherry blossoms, tulips, and coastline of Namhae, an area just to the north of Gwangyang. From what I heard, the cherry blossoms weren't what some people had expected, but it was still pretty.

The tulips:
100_1487.JPG

100_1490.JPG

The fields on the edge of the coastline:
100_1499.JPG

The coast, and one of my co-teachers standing on a strategically placed rock (he was pleased with this photo):
100_1501.JPG

Okay, and a few other pictures from school/teacher stuff:

From the first teacher field trip last fall:
사진020

Eating flowers. You would think that something so pretty would taste a little bit better than it did. I mean, I think that most of the time if you fry anything in a bit of oil it is going to be pretty darn good, but this tasted like paste. And not good paste, but bad, gluey gross paste. But it WAS pretty, and fun to think that you were having flowers for a snack. (far tastier flowers as food pictures to come in a moment).
사진043

사진042

사진047

Okay, and one last older picture - my former co-teacher (as in, take care of all my paperwork co-teacher, not just sharing students co-teacher) on the right, and my current co-teacher on the left.
사진 017

4 comments:

MUD said...

Just as we started to have a spring and the flowers came out, winter returned. I doubt that we will have any fruit on our trees and our flowers were all killed. Happy spring. MUD

Lauren Murphy said...

you look so @#$%in beautiful!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with Lauren. Love, Mom

Goulash said...

Yeah, Lauren's right.... but I have to say your new co-teacher is kinda cute too.
:D