Sunday, September 30, 2007

yesterday

Yesterday I woke up with one of the worst migraines I've had in a very long time. Ugly. It also meant that I wasn't able to head over to Yeosu to climb, which was sad.

So once the drugs kicked in and I was able to do something other than wish I was dead or that someone would come and kill me to put me out of my misery, I went for dinner with friends, then came home instead of going out in the big city.

This morning was cool and overcast, and I went out for a run. I'm horribly under prepared for the 10k I have in two weeks, but got 9km in this morning, then went and played Ultimate for a few hours. I'm beat but good at this point, but had an excellent time. It was the first time I have played since I lived in New Orleans, and while I still catch like someone without thumbs, I'm SUCH a much stronger runner now! Yeowsa.

And I'm exhausted and will be sore tomorrow, but in a really nice way.

No comments: