Monday, November 26, 2007

climbing and running

1. The indoor gym we went to this weekend freaking ROCKED - a bunch of lead climbing areas, tons of bouldering room, huge and nice. The only downside is the only heat is a space heater. Also, the next few weeks we won't be able to be there since they are doing an alpine course, which makes me a little sad.

2. I ordered quickdraws. Merry Christmas to me.

3. Since I'm not climbing with Mokpo Climbing Club anymore (at least for the time being...) I'm going to join some of my friends who are doing a "running club" and I'm pretty excited. I'm going to use this as a kick in the pants to run more often and to bring times down. I have been flirting with the idea of maybe possibly thinking about doing the 1/2 marathon in Jeju next June (where I did my first 10k this year) but I don't know if that is just the crazy talking right now.

No comments: