Saturday, April 22, 2006

Decisions decisions...

I have made lists and pro/con-ed myself until I feel kind of nauseated. I'm going to talk to my parents this weekend, and may call my brother, but I'm leaning towards the public school option right now. Less knowledge up-front, but not going through this transition alone.

A friend at school today reminded me that this is going to be an amazing experience. And if I realize I made a huge mistake, it won't be the end of the world. Get up and move on. I need to remember this. And breathe. And sleep.

I got my "we would like to renew your contract" letter from this school district today. Heh. I was also told by another SPED teacher here (who just applied for her US green card - she is from the Philippines) that maybe I should just stay here and try to get married, as I am at "that age." Again, heh.

Okay, so in terms of something that isn't about my obsession with deciding on a job offers. I finished the sweater I was working on, and before blocking, tried to take pictures. Tell me if you see what I see in the color of the yarn in the body of the sweater:
(Let's pretend the neckline has been adjusted, okay?)
Image hosting by Photobucket

In the sun, same dyelot. In fluorescent light, same dyelot. But once finished? Different. Damnit.

No comments: