Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Love from home

I am so, so spoiled!!

The package (which contains a winter coat!!) from my parents that has been taking FOREVER to get here got here! There are things I have knit, and pretty yarn. I'm quite exacted. * ETA: Nope - Santa!!

Also, my sister sent a present! I can't wait to get home to open it. I'll either need a taxi or a ride home today, as the two together are too heavy and awkward to carry home* on my own!! Woo!

*My walk to/from school is about 15 minutes most days. Home is all uphill.

ETA: I got a ride home, and I've been in shock since I've opened the boxes.

I really am without words right now. That in and of itself is shocking, I'm sure.

Thank you. I really am so deeply grateful that so many people are (and have been) thinking of me. I'm actually crying - in a good way - right now.

No comments: