Tuesday, October 03, 2006

lunch

Today I went to lunch at a co-worker's house and it was so much fun! I wish I had thought to take pictures while I was there. It was more about sitting around and talking (the co-worker has pretty good english, and her sister is a high school English teacher in Seoul and lived in the US for a year, so was awesome) and it was good just to be able to sit around and talk about basic things (like where to find cotton balls or embroidery floss) and have people correct my lame attempts at Korean in a nice way. Her daughter is about Katy's age, so it was so much fun just to play goofy little girl games (naming colors, counting). I almost think I should set up a language exchange with the 3 year old...

Tomorrow I will transfer money to my US account (YAY for getting paid for my flight!!) and leave for Seoul for the rest of the week, where I WILL remember to take pictures.

No comments: