Friday, January 19, 2007

Endpaper Mitts

Endpaper Mitts
Pattern: Endpaper Mitts by Eunny Jang
Yarn: N.Y. Knitting Yarn Co. Dream (75% superwash wool, 25% kid mohair)
Needles: US#1 (ribbing) and US#1.5 (I knit loosely)

rational: when it first started to get cold here, the heat wasn't on in the school. I was at my computer and thought, "gee, i wish I could wear gloves and still type/write on the board."

graph and yarn, endpaper mitts

I don't have a printer at home, nor do I have graph paper, so I used the gradebook part of my teacher planner to draw out and track progress through chart A.

Because I am using two colors, I'm knitting one yarn continental, one English. This is when knowing both comes in handy!

endpaper mitts, progress

At the end of the first repeat of chart A. Last night, I finished the second repeat, but the picture was super blurry.

No comments: