Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Podcasting

Now that I have room on my portable music device to justify downloading podcasts, I have discovered a whole new world, but one I don't know much about. I LOVED being able to listed to This American Life while sitting at my desk at work today and while walking around town, and I have Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me on deck.*

But I need more. Any podcasts you love?

* I don't know if this is adding to or helping the "missing the mid-west" thing that is going on. I think a bit of both.
_________________________________

Also, I got another package of goodness from the US today! I'm so grateful - these things really do make such a difference, and I am so lucky. OH, the things I will cook!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jess,

i've been reading your blog ever since you gave me the link (a bit of trolling i suppose). finally a comment is due:

check out podrunner. its electronica type music, about an hours worth each week, and its put together by beats per minutes. i love it!

gotta go to class. glad to see all is well!

beth

Jess said...

Not trolling - that would only be if you were saying mean things :)

And isn't Podrunner awesome? I used it for a while when I started running, and just started downloading it again. This time, it is at a LOT higher beats per minute. Still not setting any speed records, but getting better.