Thursday, March 22, 2007

Skin

After months of having the worst skin of my whole entire life (like, really, really horrible breakouts - embarrassingly bad.) going to the dermatologist, and doing almost everything I could think of, I finally got the idea to google "acne" and "nasonex" - the only medicine I've been taking regularly.

And one of the rare but possible side effects? Acne.

After only three days of not taking it things are already dramatically better. Thankfully. Because while it still isn't pretty, at least it is better.

So the next question then becomes what to do about the allergies.

Recommendations for a non-steroidal allergy med?

2 comments:

MUD said...

I have high blood pressure and decongestants just drive it up out of sight. If I get a cold I just have to tough it out. I can take anti hystomines but (CAN'T SEEM TO SPELL IT BUT i TAKE IT) that doesn't help what is already done. Good luck. MUD

Unknown said...

Hi Jess. If you like, I can go to one of the hippie/hiker/self absorbed vegetarian (as opposed to the normal vegetarian) health food stores up here and see if they have any homeopathic allergy stuff for you. Research it online and let me know. Love, Mom