Tuesday, May 15, 2007

a few little things

1. I got my hair cut and colored Saturday. I love the front, and the back is almost short enough. I may be the only foreigner who could say, "no, really, cut it shorter and layer it more." It is a chin-length bob angled down from the back to the front. Same dark brown that it would be if I didn't have gray hair.

2. I got sun burnt on my run and wanderings with a friend along the coast of Gwangyang.

Both of these were noted by teachers and students today. Often.

3. Tomorrow is the big volleyball tournament. Teachers are tweaked out about this.

4. I went to Home Plus to get the two things I forgot yesterday. I think they might remember the Westerner carrying a motorcycle helmet buying a hair flat-iron and kitty litter, but that is just a guess.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will you post some photos of the haircut on your flickr page? Love, Mom