Friday, May 11, 2007

Here, kitty kitty

Jakob has been living with me for a few weeks now. We sometimes have an uneasy truce regarding the whole, "waking me up for no darn good reason," but I am losing the "please don't attack my ankles and/or feet," game.

So, for Virgina, here are some pictures to let her know Jakob is doing fine, although he misses her terribly.

This cracked me up. It looks like he is saying, "oops! Did I just say that?!" or something.
100_1581.JPG

Right before he attacked the flash of the camera:
100_1566.JPG

"You woke me up for THIS?! Wait, flash - ATTACK!!"
100_1579.JPG

"Maybe if I ignore her she'll go away..."
100_1580.JPG

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet face...I love the one of him concentrating on the camera. I hope you are having fun with him. Does it make you miss Dulcinea or Tory? Love, Mom

Jess said...

He really is a very handsome boy.

It makes me miss Dulci and Tori, in that I realize now that they were just so easy.

Ms Parker said...

I love the photos!!!! He is soooo big!!

And I'm glad that you are also enjoying some early morning attack games. Am I going to have to buy him a leather chair to loll around in now?

I bought you a wee giftie in Quebec City.

Congrats on the running!

xoxo

Virginia