Saturday, November 04, 2006

annoyed

After about a year of being a Mac true believer, I have finally found something to be disappointed with.

I love my mac, and never plan to go back to PC, but I'm trying to find a webcam so that I can both talk to and see people. And for the mac, the only thing supported is the rather expensive iSight. All the regular, cheap webcams? Not supported.

Now, there are some shareware hacks out there that will let you use a USB camera. Finding one of them in Korea? Not the easiest task out there. So right now, I have a $30 Samsung webcam that only shows a black screen when I test it, and it annoys me to no end.

With that being said, anyone in Korea need a webcam? I have a brand new one (with software and USB cable) that I'll make you a deal on. Like, buy me dinner, or a box of peanut butter panda puffs, or a ball of pretty yarn, or something and it is yours.

4 comments:

Ms Parker said...

me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me pick me pick me pick me... me me me pick me pick me pick me....oooooooooooh.

Did I win?

Jess said...


Did I win?


You sure did.

I'll bring it this weekend.

Ms Parker said...

woohoo!

Anonymous said...

try ebay or mac mall.

another mac user
(Kathy's friend)