Thursday, November 23, 2006

webcam

after much drama regarding the iSight and the fact that the order was never processed and that Korea doesn't have an overnight delivery option, I have found that a much less expensive Logitech webcam does, indeed, work with the maccam shareware.

And there was much rejoicing.

So now I have a crappy resolution option for face-to-face chat with folks.

Since I can't do a real Thanksgiving dinner and a poor approximation makes me sad, I am having the most American thing I can think of.

They had tator-tots at Home Plus. Seiously. I swear if they are kimchi flavored I will rant and rave to such a degree you would be able to hear it for miles, but they look like plain tator-tots.

If the cheese whiz didn't look kinda grey, I totally would have bought it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jess, this is your brother dave, keeping his promise. the blog looks great! i'll keep an eye on it to see how you're doing. take care.