Sunday, November 26, 2006

Walk to work

This weekend, my family was asking me what daily things were like. I realized I hadn't posted many picture of what it actually looks like here, and while right now it is a little grey and dead-looking, I thought I would post some photos of my walk to work.


My bike. It is parked right outside the door of my apartment building.

Here's another shot:


and another:


They recently repainted my apartment complex, and it looks SO MUCH BETTER!! My complex is the one to the left, and I'm in building 2.


This is walking down the hill from my apartment. This is the market I pass everyday, and the lady who works there is really nice to me.


Inside the market. Kind of a crappy picture, but shows how there is a ton of stuff jammed into a small space.


Just past the market. I thought this tree was pretty.


At the bottom of the hill is my gym.


It was at this point that I realized if I didn't pick up the pace I'd be late for work. I'll continue the series at another time.

No comments: