Saturday, November 18, 2006

wallet, the update, again

One of my co-teachers picked up my wallet from the post office in Gwangju where it was turned in. No cash (of course) but i DID get my US driver's license back!!

Also, I have found a solution to the winter clothing acquisition problem. Men's 95 is just about perfect - the arms and torso are long enough, and it is easier to find things that are less... embelished. Also, I can get knee socks over my big American calves, which is really exciting, as there are TONS of cute knee socks.

It is a little sad that I am now built like a Korean man, but I'm not sure if it is sad for me or for them. I'm thinking both.

3 comments:

MUD said...

Lets see, buit like a Korean man? Have you seen how bow legged the women are? Either way now you can buy warm clothes until it is warm enough to be out in shorts again. Funny Post. MUD

Ms Parker said...

Korean man? Have you started spitting in public too?

Virginia

Jess said...

Ms Parker said...

I thought I would start with the teeth sucking and lip-smacking. I think spitting, like peeing on the sidewalk, is an advanced technique.