Saturday, November 11, 2006

wallet

as i was standing in line to get my ticket for the second part of my trip this morning, I realized that I had lost my walet.

They we able to get me on a bus back to Gwangyang, and a friend came over and made sure I could get home. I'll be going down to use my passbook to get some cash, have the credit card I kept at home, and am getting everything else called and all that.

What a huge pain, and I feel stupid.

ETA: I wasn't able to use my passbook. I don't have enough cash to get to and from Suncheon for the race tomorrow.

ETA (again): Because Harold is wonderful and very nice, I will be able to go to the race tomorrow. I owe him a great deal more than the money he is lending me.

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

Tis a bad day for wallets methinks.

Mine walked away from me last night. Have to get new Alien card etc and get apartment locks changed.

See you tonight.

Virginia