Monday, June 25, 2007

Humid

Oh, so THIS is what they meant by rainy season.

I have lived in humid. I've even dealt with a HECK of a lot hotter than this and very humid.

I have never experienced anything like this. Srsly. It is about 95% humidity right now, and I'm not even exaggerating the tiniest bit.

It isn't really hot, yet I sweat all day long. When I came back from my run tonight, it was as if I had taken a shower in my clothes. Gross.

It could be worse. actually, I'm SURE it will be worse before it gets better. Still, gross.

6 comments:

MUD said...

Sounds like the Monsoon season in Vietnam. You got wet and stayed that way for months. MUD

Unknown said...

Worse than New Orleans? Wow. Love, Mom

Ms Parker said...

...Mokpo has cool breezes, by the way.

Jess said...

Mom - yesterday it was more humid than any single day I remember in New Orleans. Granted, it was also not nearly as hot, so it sort of balances out, but still, just walking around my classroom makes me break out in a sweat. Ick.

And V - we get a little bit of that, but I'm pretty sure not as much as you all do, so I'm looking forward to that part!!

Goulash said...

It gets worse later in the month... Same humidity + about 5 or 10 degrees hotter.

Niceu!

Jess said...

Stu, are you talking 5-10 in my degrees or your degrees? Because if we are talking in your degrees, that is really, really nasty.