Friday, June 22, 2007

Mokpo!

I just got an email letting me know that I WILL be moving to the town I was hoping for! In August, I will start teaching at an elementary school (!!) in Mokpo.

It seems like so many of my friends are there (or will be moving there) and I'll be able to do a lot of the things I like to do - run, climb, bike - with others. I'm really excited, and think this will be a great move. It will also give me the opportunity to travel a lot more easily, and puts me a lot closer to the folks I would travel to see, anyway.

I will miss being here, and think that I have really benefited from being in such a small neighborhood and I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye to my schools AT ALL, but I'm really excited about this move overall! I've already packed up all my winter clothes, and will start to attack the closet later.

2 comments:

MUD said...

Good Luck. We all know that change is, well change. For some reason people hate to change but always learn new things and experience new people. MUD

Ms Parker said...

Welcome to Mokpo!!!!!!!!!