Sunday, June 03, 2007

Jeju run!

I am now officially able to race at 10k!

My time was no where near fast, but it was about 5 minutes less than my goal and about 10 minutes faster than my last 10k training run. It was my first chipped race, and they just text messaged me my official time - 1:11.38.

There will be pictures once I get a chance to upload them, but in bullet form:

* Saturday - the only time we had for any sightseeing at all - it was raining.
* Great little hotel set up with a kitchen. We cooked.
* This morning was cold and gray and it looked like it was going to rain again.
* Just after the race started, the sun came out!!
* drank the best orange juice of my whole entire life at the Jeju airport.
* Waves crashing against lava rocks.
* people who are really, really nice.

1 comment:

Ms Parker said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!