Friday, September 01, 2006

Apartment

I probably should have taken more "before" pictures, because as barren as it is right now, it was MUCH WORSE a few days ago. I think the guy before lived in the bed room and used the others just for storage or something. Which I understand, as the bedroom is the bigest room in the apartment, but whatever.

View of the front door. I'm thinking about moving that shelving unit into the bedroom for more storage there, where if I put it under the window, plants would get more light.

Living room. The sliding doors lead to the balcony where my clothes drying racks live.

My bedroom. The wardrobe has been shifted so that it faces the door. The bars are because my apartment is on the first floor.

Kitchen. The door leads to a back balcony where the washer is.

The dining room, I guess? I don't know. If I had craft-y stuff like a sewing machine, it would be for that. But as it is? Who knows.

No comments: