Tuesday, September 19, 2006

chin-up

I am so freaking close to being able to do a chin-up.

This was one of those, "yeah, right" goals that even I never thought would happen. And now, starting with a little bit of arm flex, I can get my nose to the bar. I think I was so surprised that I was so close that I just lost it.

I think that by Halloween at the lastest, I will be able to do multiple chin-ups from the floor. That is incredible to me.

So, the new "yeah right" goal is multiple wide-grip pull-ups.


Also, and completely unrelated, I am not even letting myself look at the new Macintosh stuff. The little tiny shuffle that slipped through the filter? Pretending it doesn't say, "Please take me home. Look how cute I am." and I don't even want to know about the nanos that have a gazillion gigs or something like that.

And also unrelated, Chuseok (basically, Korean Thanksgiving from what I have been told) is in early October, and from the looks of things right now, I'm going to be heading to Seoul with some friends. Also, a trip to China (and possibly one to Malaysia, but I'm not sure how solid that last one is) is being sketched out for winter break. Details will follow as things get worked out.

No comments: