Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mail call!

Today was an excellent day for mail!! A box from my mom arrived, and was filled with deliciousness (cereal!! Luna bars!! spices!! green chile enchilada sauce!! oatmeal - plain and yummy!!) fun stuff (stickers, pencils for the kids) and necessary things (vitamins, hair color because I wanted something I knew worked before attempting Korean hair color so I have a back-up, ). So happy. So much stuff!! All kinds of wonderful.

Also, Brandon sent part of the order we placed on-line a couple weeks ago! Melatonin! and a baggie of protein powder!! Woo!!

I will be able to both sleep and eat for a good long while. I am so happy about this, I can't even say.

AND I have cookie crisp cereal. I mean, really. A bowl of cookies - does it get any better than that?

No comments: