Saturday, September 16, 2006

Shopping

I have amazing friends and family.

Right now, I am drinking a diet coke (on ice!!) and eating a kids cereal, which, although it isn't as peanut-buttery as I would like, isn't bad. I have downloaded episodes of Project Runway, Survivor (don't judge), the Daily Show, and The Colbert Report (and as an aside, I'm a little bit in love with Stephen Colbert), and will head down the street to investigate vegetables and the shops on the mail street some more. I will probably head up to Suncheon tonight to hang out for a while, and I will again attempt to figure out which buses actually get there quickly.

I went back to Home Plus (of the credit card debacle) last night, and though I wasn't able to REALLY get it solved, I at least I know I'm not going to be charged a million times by them and they know they have made a mistake. Thanks to a friend, I was able to find tuna in water (though it seemed to be a little oily for just water, better than the straight-up oil packed) and found boneless chicken, Classico Tomato-Basil sauce, and lots of other goodies (fresh pineapple!! Brown Rice!!).

I also bought more pillows last night, and slept really, really well.

I AM have a Scarlet O'Hara moment ("I'll think about that tomorrow") because I'm pretty sure that the rice/grain blend I've bought a couple of times may have contained moth larvae of some sort, as the picture on a different brand indicates such. EwwEwwEwwEwwEww. I really can't think about that, so tra-lalala, didn't happen - my brand MUST be the larvae-free one. But I'm never, ever buying it again. I now have to add "surprise bugs" to my list of bad things to be surprised by (for the record, "surprise fish" and "surprise kimchi" are both better than surprise bugs).

Right now, larvae aside, things are going pretty well.

No comments: