Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Pictures make everything more interesting

I was able to get a battery charger, so was able to upload pictures! And pictures make everything more fun!

So, the boat trip when we were rescued from the dock?


Mr. Park. He was awesome, and does waterski trips out of Yeosu. He was also maybe a tiny bit hung over. Once we were able to determine the differnece between 50 and 15 thousand won, we were good. And I love him a little for getting me to the boat.



Me on the speedboat. Mom, notice the wearing of the life vest? See, not reckless.

I love finding random midwest stuff in strange places. I think I'm going to start collecting pictures of it. While this license plate isn't nearly as cool as the patch from a Schaumburg high School letter jacket I saw in Chicago's in Harijuku, this was awesome to find in a random store in Yeosu. midwest represent.




me and kids from the school I go to on Fridays. This class was awesome, and they wanted a picture of me to show the student who wasn't there. I told them only if I could get a picture of them, too.


Daap, where the school is located. Of note, there are no apartment buildings on the hills near the school, and there are no powerlines across this tops of the mountains. This picture does not do this area justice.


We were teh dumb, and the picture of me with this shirt is on a phone without email capacity in Yeosu (had we thought and his wife or I used our phones for the pic, we would have been able to send it.) So you get Brandon instead of me. It says, "Danger country. America is the greatest of opportunities and the worst of influences."
Word.

No comments: