Monday, September 11, 2006

lists

1.) I don't get how it has suddenly gone from being too hot too sleep to cold enough to need a jacket so quickly.
2.) I have been asked to play on the volleyball team that competes against other schools in the city. They have practices and everything.
3.) I might be taking a TaeKwon-Do class.
4.) My teacher workshop today went pretty well.
5.) I wasn't able to leave the store with groceries yesterday, but now it looks like there are several hundreds of dollars charged against my credit card. Which would line up with the number of times they tried to run the card. Awesome.
6.) Skype rocks my world. And you can use it to call toll-free numbers in the US for free. That is really nice when combined with #5.
7.) running also rocks my world.
8.) my neighborhood market almost rocks my world, because they take my US debit card, but they do not have salsa or cinnamon or all bran cereal. But they do have these blueberry cookies that are freakin' AWESOME and oreo-o's cereal.
9.) I am really close to being able to do a chin-up. As in, if I talk myself into it, I probably can, and I TOTALLY can if I jump a little.
10.) I need to see if my school will be willing to get me more blankets.

No comments: